“HARRYBIGBUTTON – KOREA’S REPRESENTATIVE HARD ROCK BAND”
Vintage and Modern Sound
HarryBigButton is a post-hard rock band formed in Seoul, Korea. Their music features intense and heavy guitar riffs, distinctive groovy rhythms, tight arrangements and deep roar of charismatic vocals.
The band, named after a slang term for a cheap, vintage car stereo with chunky big buttons.
The debut EP album titled “Hard ‘N’ Loud” was released in 2011.
In 2012, they began to receive public attention after appearing in a national TV-station KBS “Top Band”.
The first full-length album “King’s Life” was released in October 2012 and was critically acclaimed by worldwide.
Upon the success of their first album, they became one of the most popular Rock band in the major music festival scenes in Korea.
HarryBigButton are an ever-evolving top Korean hard rock band and ready to unleash rock and roll to the world!
[Live Performance History]
2019 Rock in Russia 6 (Khabarovsk / Birobidzhan / Vladivostok)
2018 Busan International Rock Festival
2018 JUMF @ Jeonju Stadium
2017 Rock in Russia concert tour (Mar, Sep, Nov)
(Vladivostok / Khabarovsk / Birobidzhan / Komsomolsk / Moscow / St Petersburg)
2016 Valley Rock Music & Arts Festival
2016 Lets Rock Festival
2016 Zandari Festa
2015 MU:CON Showcase
2015 Zandari Festa
2015 Ansan M Valley Rock Festival
(with Motorhead, Foo Fighters etc.)
2015 EXIT Soundholic Festival
2014 Zandari Festa
2014 Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival 2014
(with Starsailor, Kasabian etc)
2014 Soundholic Festival 2014 Exit
2013 HarryBigButton Solo Concert – Friendship
2013 Jet Fest 2013
2013 Korea Live Music Festival
2013 Lets’ Rock Festival
2013 Busan International Rock Festival
2013 Super Sonic 2013
(with Pet Shop Boys, Earth Wind & Fire, John Legend etc)
2013 Jisan World Rock Festival
(with Placebo, Jamiroquai, Weezer etc)
2013 Green Plugged Festival
2012 Jisan Valley Rock Festival
(with Radio Head, The Stone Roses etc)
Man of Spirit (Full-length Album, May 2017)
KING’s LIFE (Full-length Album, Nov 2012)
PERFECT STORM (EP Album, Apr 2014)
HARD’N’LOUD (EP Album, Aug 2011)
MAN OF SPIRIT (Digital Single, Dec 2015)
SOCIAL NETWORK (Digital Single, Jul 2015)
CONTROL (Digital Single, Jul 2013)
“it’s what rock dreams are made of and what every fan wishes to experience live. It’s over the top in every aspect without being overwhelming,”
– [Mir]ella, Rock’N Seoul, October 2, 2017 /
“그들의 퍼포먼스를 한마디로 표현하자면 ‘대폭풍(Hurricane)’이다.
이 폭풍 하드록은 벨리카노(공연장 Velicano)를 그들의 사운드로 두드리며 휘몰아쳤다.”
– Эдуард Прусь, Grint City, March 29, 2017 /
“Lee Sung-soo roars through the lyrics with his deep voice and stomps on the stage, his shaggy hair flies rhythmically to the powerful guitar sound.”
– Park Jin-hai, Korea Times, April 28, 2014 / http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2014/04/386_156243.html
“Masculine charm, bold sound with true hard rock grooves.”
– Kwon, Sukjeong, Korean Music Awards Committee, April 2014 / http://music.naver.com/todayMusic/index.nhn?startDate=20140424
“ Best example of explosion and composure.”
– Lee, Minhee, Korean Music Awards Committee, April 2014 / http://music.naver.com/todayMusic/index.nhn?startDate=20140424
“ This hard rock album shows outstanding creative with style, and goes well beyond trends.
– Moon, Jungho, Korean Music Awards Committee, April 2014 / http://music.naver.com/todayMusic/index.nhn?startDate=20140424
“ Across between traditional hard rock/metal and ’90s alternative with a twist. ”
– George Washburn, Metal Disciple, April 03, 2014 / http://metaldisciple.com/features/reviews/harry-big-button-perfect-storm
“ Perfect Storm was such a complex and compelling song with such appeal that I’m tempted to say it’s the stronger song overall. However, I can’t decide which I like better ! ”
– Cindy Zimmer, ATK Magazine, May 20, 2014 / http://atkmagazine.com/2014/05/20/review-perfect-storm-harry-big-button
Official Website http://www.harrybigbutton.com\